Saturday, August 23, 2008

© Friend And Friendship

There are no words to express how I feel about you.

I constantly search for the words,
And they all seem less than
I truly feel…

***FRIEND AND FRIENDSHIP***

Hello Friend ~

Once I sat and thought of

What is a FRIEND to ME???

And I came to a conclusion

Which I would like to share it

With My Near and My Dear Friend…

THAT’S YOU!!!

It is

BY CHANCE
We met,
BY CHOICE
We become Friends…

FRIENDSHIP
Is a strange thing…

We find ourselves telling
Each other the deepest
Details of our lives…

Things we don’t even
Share with our families
Who raised up…

But what is a FRIEND???

A Confidant ?
A Fellow email junkie ?
A Shoulder to crying on ?
An Ear to listen ?
A Heart to feel ?
A FRIEND
Are all these things…
And more.

No matter
Where we met,…
I call you FRIEND.

A word so small…
Yet so large in feeling

A word filled with emotion.
It is true great things

Come in small packages.
Once the package of
FRIENDSHIP has been
Opened,
It can never be
Closed...

It is a constant book
Always written…

Waiting to be read…
And enjoyed.

We may argue
We may concern one another…
We may have our disagreements…

FRIENDSHIP is

A unique bond that lasts
Through it All…

A part of me is put into My Friends…

Some it is My Humor
Some it is My Listening Ear
Some it is Real Life Experiences…
Some it is My Romanticism…

But with all, it is FRIENDSHIP…

FRIENDSHIP forged are a
Construct strong than
Steel built as a foundation…

Necessary for LIFE
AND
Necessary for LOVE

Friend ! ! !

You and Me…

You brought another friend…
And then there were 3{or more}
We started our group…

Our circle of Friends
And like that circle…
There is no beginning and no end.

We’Ve Been Friends for such a
Long and Lovely time.

There is no Friend like the Old Friend

Who has shared our morning days?
No Greeting Like his Welcome
No homage like his Praise

Fame is the scentless Sunflower,
With a gaudy crown of gold;

But Friendship is the breathing
Rose, with sweets in every fold.

THANKS For Being A Very Good Friend To ME!!!

Remember: FRIENDSHIP is like WINE, it gets better as it grows older.

[ Wine, is not just good for health ]



MY FRIEND ~
With All My Heart
I am forever your’s FRIEND

No comments: